Thursday 21 October 2010

MMA Tycoon Tips & Hints

Stand-Up

As many other managers in the game now, I've turned into a bit of a stand-up guy. As many people have noticed, referee stand-ups are a little to frequent and gives the advantage to the stand-up fighter. Saying this, more and more people have adjusted and made their fighters and projects stand-up fighters. If anyone wants to be successful they have to have some knowledge of sliders. Sliders are (in my opinion) the most important aspect of MMA Tycoon as if you ain't got the slider knowledge......you ain't shit. I'm not the best manager in the game, far from it but I believe I've had enough fights and advice to give any new guys out there a lesson.

(Don't take my opinion as fact....take it however you want)

Countering: In my opinion, countering is superior to aggression but is very dangerous. Countering helps you counter takedown/punch/kick better I believe but is very dangerous in the sense that your opponent is getting the first punch on you and if they connect....it may be all over.

Aggressive: NEVER go over 80 aggression.....you will probably gas early or easily get taken down. It may work from time to time but way to risky for myself.

Ground

As referee stand-ups have went a little out of control, this means means you have to be more aggressive on top. Along with that comes with the risk of being subbed if you're facing a brown belt, black belt...and maybe even a purple belt. As I don't want to give away too much, 65-85 aggression seems to work fine without getting subbed. You can work the rest out yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment